: Richard Harrington's Blog
: The Easiest Way to Shoot HDR Photography
Join us this week, as we venture out to Great Fall National Park. Have you tried to photograph the beauty of a scene but just can't capture its intensity or range? In this episode, Host Richard Harrington and special guest, Abba Shapiro explore the world of HDR photography. You will learn the benefits for using High Dynamic Range photography to capture all your breathtaking moments.
In this show you will learn:
- The benefits of High Dynamic Range photography
- The camera settings needed to achieve HDR photography
- How to work with moving subjects when capturing HDR images
- What gear you need to capture HDR Photography
- The benefits for using a remote shutter release
We will be back with an episode revealing the post process for HDR photography soon.