: Richard Harrington's Blog
: Clear In and Out Points in the Project Panel
With some of the older features to Adobe Premiere Pro CC you could only create in and out points to one clip, but with the new features, you can create the in and out points to multiple video clips. In this course, I’ll show you how to use this function in the project panel.
User Interface Improvements: Clear In and Out Points in the Project Panel
To learn more, I’ve created an exciting course called Premiere Pro: Creative Cloud Updates, for Lynda.com
Adobe Premiere Pro CC has some very exciting new features and updates. It’s important to stay on top of these new features so you can maximize your experience and workflow as you’re in post production. This course is dedicated to the video producers and editors who need to leverage the latest Premiere Pro tools and techniques fast. I will cover all of these new features, which include: a customizable user interface, quality and format improvements like the enhanced Mercury Playback Engine, timeline tricks, and media management techniques, and the best audio, multicamera, and closed captioning workflows.
Topics in this course include:
- Switching between audio waveforms and video
- Creating a new sequence
- Integrating scripting with the Story panel
- Working with different camera formats
- Selecting and nudging clips
- Using dupe-detection markers
- Copying and pasting ranges
- Nesting sequences
- Relinking offline sequences
- Color grading with the Lumetri Deep Color Engine
- Adjusting clip volume
- Automatic syncing with audio waveforms
- Recording multicamera edits
- Adjusting timing and display of captions
- Exporting multiple clips/sequences
You can check out the class here - http://www.lynda.com/course-tutorials/Clear-out-points-Project-panel/126763...