: Gary Bettan's Blog
: Epiphan Pearl Guide: An 8 Part Series on Pearl and Pearl-2 Live Video Systems
Epiphan Pearl Guide: An 8 Part Series on Pearl / Pearl-2 Live Video Systems
Pearl and Pearl-2 are dynamic all-in-one live video systems that let you sit back and relax with auto-setup or let you customize every aspect of your production. As a result, there are as many different potential Pearl configurations as there are Pearl users!
You can switch, encode, stream and record your productions with ease! Perfect for education, worship and corporate video becuase they don't require elaborate set-up or a skilled operator.
This 8 part guide outlines some of the most common and most interesting things our customers do with Pearl – we call them Pearl plays. Each play outlines specifically what live streams, recordings and video outputs you’ll get plus gives you step-by-step instructions for how to set it up.
- Get started with the 8 part Epiphan Pearl Guide here:
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 1: Simplicity in Streaming
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 2: Dynamic Live Events
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 3: No Fail Live Streaming
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 4: Effortless Observation
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 5: Outside The Box
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 6: Lower Thirds
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 7: 4K 4-Up Multiview
- Epiphan Pearl Guide Part 8: Multi-Source Recorder
Start learning more about Epiuphan Pearl/Pearl-2 http://www.videoguys.com/blog/epiphan-pearl-guide-8-part-series-pearl-pearl...
Epiphan Pearl-2 is the easiest way to do 4K live streaming, switching and recording.
Pearl-2 is a powerful live production video mixer that creates stunning live video programs by by combining, encoding, switching and recording up to six video sources and 2 audio sources. With Pearl-2 you can share any kind of video, anytime, anywhere. Effortlessly.
Simple to use with a web-based portal for initial configuration, you get a drag and drop interface to create completely customizable layouts for your live stream. You can choose to keep Pearl-2’s default encoding settings or customize them to meet your exact needs. Control the video recorder and video switcher capabilities via the touch screen or the tablet-friendly Epiphan Live interface.
- Three live video mixer models
- Stream 6 HD sources at 30 frames per second
- CDN and streaming server support
- Arrange your sources into layouts
- Add custom branding
- Switch between layouts while streaming