: Richard Harrington's Blog
: Useful Filter Shortcutsfor Photshop
Here are useful shortcuts when working with filters in Photoshop
Repeat previous Filter
- Command+F (Ctrl+F)
- Runs the last filter again with the previously used vales. No dialog box opens.
- Mac Think "I command the filter to run again"
- PC Think "I control the filter to run again"
Reopen previous Filter with same settings loaded
- Command+Option+F (Ctrl+Alt+F)
- Opens the last filter dialog box with previously used values loaded.Can adjust then apply it.
- Mac Think "I want command the last filter, but with options to adjust"
- PC Think "I want command the last filter, but with alternatives to adjust"
Fade previous Filter:
- Command+Shift+F (Ctrl+Shift+F)
- Must run immediately after a filter. Let's you mx back original with a fade amount as well as use blending modes.
- Mac Think "I command the filter to fade and blend"
- PC Think "I control how the filter fades and blends"
Trust me… these are useful.